One-story Transitional House Plan with Modern Elegance Laundry Access from the Master Suite
About This Plan
- Tall peaks pair nicely with the covered entry and side entry garage on this one-story transitional house plan with modern elegance. An attractive black and white exterior color scheme bring a feel of modern luxury while wood accents above the windows adds a hint of rustic curb appeal.
- Step in from the front covered entry and you are greeted with high ceilings in the foyer. Step through to the great room with 12' ceilings and a tall fireplace with a large sliding glass door that takes you to the 16'-deep covered porch in back. The great room is open to the kitchen with a large eat-at island and a hidden walk-in pantry.
- The master suite features vaulted ceilings and gives you great views to the back through the large picture window. A sliding barn door entrance leads way into the spacious master bathroom featuring a double vanity, a walk in tile shower, freestanding tub, and private toilet room. You'll also find two walk-in closets with one of them having direct access to the laundry area.
- Across the home, Bed 2 has a storage bench under the back window and two closets. Bed 3 has a walk-in closet and direct access to its own bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12