Open and Inviting Beach House Plan
About This Plan
- This open and inviting 2-story house plan is great for entertaining. The front elevation features a nice mix of stone and hardiplank along with a tile roof, giving it the characteristics of a typical island house plan.
- The first floor features gives you front-to-back views from the foyer and great open space for entertaining.
- An office is tucked away giving you a quiet place to get work done.
- The kitchen is open to the dinette and great room and just steps away from the garage, making grocery unloading a breeze.
- You'll enjoy the outdoor lanai with private pool bath and spacious outdoor kitchen and an area for a fire pit.
- Upstairs, you'll find a large bedroom suite with a playroom overlooking the front complete with a balcony.
- Continuing on, you will go up some more stairs to the loft/game area (note the balcony), another bedroom suite as well as the spacious master bedroom.
- All bedrooms of this Florida house plan have lots of windows to maximize your views.
- Please Note: Contact us for pricing and availability if building in Collier or Lee County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,726 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 559 sq. ft.
- Entry: 43 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 979 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss