Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Wood columns and arched windows, dress this Craftsman home in a way that will provide a unique design that will fit well in virtually any neighborhood.
- A formal dining room with step ceiling can be found to the right as you enter, while directly ahead, the great room with wall to wall windows beckons you to come inside.
- The kitchen overlooks a nook with bay windows and access to the back yard, while providing a blended, open plan that flows with the great room.
- The master suite lies to the right of the home behind the garage and features a step ceiling, large walk-in closet and spacious private bath.
- The second bedroom lies to the left of the entry, on the other side of the home for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- A two-stall garage with extra storage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,935 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 677 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms