Opulent 5 Bedroom Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Grand rooms and unusual shapes characterize this 5 bedroom Mediterranean house plan.
- A gently curved staircase can be seen as you enter the home with the combined living and dining rooms beyond.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the living room and the informal gathering room on the other side.
- The spacious kitchen has two islands, a large walk-in pantry and wonderful views of the nook and gathering room.
- A game room is set in back, away from the other rooms for noise reduction.
- Stay cool in the shade of the rear covered patio that has a summer kitchen for grilling.
- In the grand master suite, you have an opulent bathroom with a huge walk-in shower in a triangle shape.
- Four bedrooms on the upper floor are clustered around a giant loft that opens to a covered balcony.
- A second balcony lies towards the front of the home.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,499 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,721 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 954 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 109' 10"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 824 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery