Luxurious Shingle-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This very special shingle-style home plan is loaded with unique design features to capture your eye.
- From the outside, the first thing that grabs your attention is the turreted music room and sitting room in bedroom 3.
- The Gambrel roof and wrap-around porch further enhance the home.
- A large foyer opens to the two-story rotunda where you see a curved staircase leading up to the second floor.
- Coffered and tray ceilings add elegance and draw your eye upward.
- Each of the second floor bedrooms has a walk-in closet and bonus space gives you more options.
- A craft room has a handy sink and lots of storage space for your projects.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version (4,265 sq. ft.), see house plan 23393JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,715 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss