Pleasing Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- A hip roof and brick exterior give this Traditional home plan its pleasing exterior.
- Inside, a vaulted ceiling tops the great room with its big fireplace.
- The open floor plan unites the kitchen, nook and great room with views that all can enjoy.
- A walk-in pantry and peninsula eating bar are popular choices and this kitchen delivers.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and has a tray ceiling and bay window.
- On the second floor, a loft overlooks the great room below and provides a play area for the two bedrooms on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,240 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 630 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,423 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss