Prairie Influenced With 3 Car Garage
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom contemporary house plan has an exciting exterior and comes in 2 and 3 car version. All of the bedrooms are on the upper floor creating great spaces for family friends on the main floor.
- The foyer gives you views all the way to the back of the home. The den on the right has doors that retract creating an open space or a private one depending on your mood.
- The great room has a fireplace and has direct access to the outdoor living area.
- The kitchen is open to dining area and there is room for four stools at the island.
- The family foyer off the garage helps minimize clutter and the access to the walk-in pantry makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- Related Plans: Make the tandem a standard garage and gain a guest bedroom on the main floor with house plan 23538JD.
- Get a 2 car garage with house plan 23521JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,665 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,177 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,488 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 196 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 56 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss