Prestigious Multi-generational Home Plan
About This Plan
- This prestigious multigenerational house plan will catch the eye with its gables, its cedar shingles and its huge veranda. The home is 62 feet wide by 49 feet deep and provides a 3,455 square feet living area.
- The ground floor is divided into two distinct sections and covers 2,037 square feet. One of the sections includes a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, a bathroom as well as a bedroom. The other consists of a reading area, a powder room, a large kitchen with breakfast nook, a living room and a dining room divided by a see-through fireplace.
- The second floor has 1,418 square feet of living space and consists of a family bathroom, and four bedrooms including a master bedroom with large windows, two walk-in closets and a huge private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,455 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,037 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss