Private Master Suite and a Computer Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- With a split bedroom design, this traditional charmer offers privacy for the owners of this house.
- A vaulted ceiling crowns the great room, which flows into the breakfast room and then the kitchen with its angled snack bar. Note the outdoor grilling porch.
- The formal dining room is nicely sited between the foyer and kitchen. Off the kitchen, there is a computer room.
- Grouped together, three other family bedrooms share a hall bath; each has a walk-in closet. The front-facing bedroom would also work well as a study.
- Upstairs, bonus space allows for expansion.
- Related Plans: For a smaller version without the bonus room see house plan 5988ND
- Also see these related house plans: 5989ND, 59545ND and 59569ND.
Bonus Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,169 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 321 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 319 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 10"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick