Split-Bedroom Country Design
About This Plan
- Full-length shuttered windows, a covered porch and three dormers dress up the front elevation of this country house plan. With its side entry, the garage is sited in the rear making it suitable for a corner lot.
- A vaulted ceiling adds volume and light to the living room with a fireplace. In back, the kitchen and dining room enjoy backyard views over the covered grilling porch.
- More views to the outdoors are also enjoyed from the whirlpool tub, placed between walk-in closets in the sumptuous master bath.
- On the other side of the house from the master suite, both family bedrooms have walk-in closets.
- Extra storage is found off the garage.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 5987ND, 5988ND, 59545ND and 59569ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,597 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 157 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick