Rambler with 3 Car Garage
About This Plan
- A unique exterior with multiple gables, covered entry and porch greet you to this unique rambler house plan. It comes in 2 and 3 car versions and in multiple sizes.
- The foyer has an angled entryway taking you into the spacious vaulted great room with fireplace and built-ins. It is open to the kitchen with its spacious island.
- The nook is brightly lit with windows on two walls and a door leads you to your outdoor vaulted living room with fireplace and sturdy columns.
- Turn the corner room into a formal dining room or private den behind its french doors.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling. Two bedrooms share a hall bath.
- The width of the stair to the bonus room is 3'6".
- Related Plans: Get an alternate 3-car verrsion with house plan 23522JD.
- Get a 2-car garage with house plan 23381JD.
- Get more room with house plan 23383JD (3,020 sq. ft.).
- Eliminate the upper floor with house plans 23375JD (2.320 sq. ft.) and 23385JD (1.880 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,931 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 649 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery