Rambler with 3 Car Garage
About This Plan
- A unique exterior with multiple gables, covered entry and porch greet you to this unique rambler house plan. It comes in 2 and 3 car versions and in multiple sizes.
- The foyer has an angled entryway taking you into the spacious vaulted great room with fireplace and built-ins. It is open to the kitchen with its spacious island.
- The nook is brightly lit with windows on two walls and a door leads you to your outdoor vaulted living room with fireplace and sturdy columns.
- Turn the corner room into a formal dining room or private den behind its french doors.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling. Two bedrooms share a hall bath.
- The width of the stair to the bonus room is 3'6".
- Related Plans: Get an alternate 3-car verrsion with house plan 23522JD. Get a 2-car garage with house plan 23381JD. Get more room with house plan 23383JD (3,020 sq. ft.). Eliminate the upper floor with house plans 23375JD (2.320 sq. ft.) and 23385JD (1.880 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,931 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 649 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss