Rambler With Unfinished Basement
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Decorative wooden brackets and wood shakes, stone and cedar siding all combine to give this Craftsman home a knock-out curb appeal!
- Inside, an open floor plan allows the family chef to interact with family and guests while cooking dinner.
- Windows on two sides of the nook brighten the dining space. A door steps away helps you enjoy the vaulted outdoor living room with fireplace after the meal.
- The master suite also boasts a vaulted ceiling as well as a bay window and huge walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry room for the ultimate in convenience.
- The windows above the entry are decorative and open to attic space.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the basement with house plan 23256JD (side garage). And get a bonus room and upstairs bed and a crawlspace foundation with house plan 23384JD.
- Get a front-facing garage with house plans 23375JD (2 car) and23522JD (3 car).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.