Rambler With Unfinished Basement
About This Plan
- Decorative wooden brackets and wood shakes, stone and cedar siding all combine to give this Craftsman home a knock-out curb appeal!
- Inside, an open floor plan allows the family chef to interact with family and guests while cooking dinner.
- Windows on two sides of the nook brighten the dining space. A door steps away helps you enjoy the vaulted outdoor living room with fireplace after the meal.
- The master suite also boasts a vaulted ceiling as well as a bay window and huge walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry room for the ultimate in convenience.
- The windows above the entry are decorative and open to attic space.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the basement with house plan 23256JD (side garage). And get a bonus room and upstairs bed and a crawlspace foundation with house plan 23384JD.
- Get a front-facing garage with house plans 23375JD (2 car) and23522JD (3 car).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss