Ranch for the Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This ranch home plan is great for the sloping lot with the dining room, sun porch and back deck extending over a lower patio. If your lot doesn't slope, we can put this on a crawl space or slab.
- An open floor plan is best appreciated from the kitchen with views to the great room, dining room and sun porch. These rooms are vaulted.
- The bedrooms are split for maximum privacy.
- A study can double as a guest room or den.
- A dedicated laundry room is located by the two-car garage entrance.
- A lower level gives you room for expansion.
- Please note that the 3-season porch is not included in the total living square footage.
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos of this exclusive house plan in our Google+ and Facebook photo albums.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,621 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 99 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 998 sq. ft.
- Deck: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 8"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss