Ranch Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- An optional lower level with two bedrooms and a huge rec room comes with this exciting ranch home plan.
- A broad covered porch with Craftsman accents graces the front of this house plan. From the entry, your view extends across the formal dining room and into the open great room with fireplace and built-ins.
- The kitchen is open to both the great room and hearth room. The latter had a fireplace. A door leads to a large vaulted screened porch and deck.
- The master suite has a bumped out sitting area. A walk-in closet is located by the 5-fixture bath with custom shower. A second bedroom has its own bath.
- Off the 3-car garage you'll find a mudroom with built-in bench, laundry room and small desk to keep the home organized.
- Related Plans: For an alternate layout, see house plan 14305RK (1,873 sq. ft.) and 14308RK (1,918 sq. ft.).
- For another alternate in reverse layout see house plan 14310RK.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,311 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,765 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 196 sq. ft.
- Deck: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss