Ranch Home Plan with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- An open floor plan and vaulted ceilings make this one level Ranch home plan feel much larger than its first appearances suggest.
- Other amenties include a walk-in pantry, fireplace in the great room and sliding glass doors to the rear patio.
- In the vaulted master suite, a private bathroom and walk-in closet are featured.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,740 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,614 sq. ft.
- Entry: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 411 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss