Ranch House Plan with Flex Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor in this Ranch house plan that offers flex space.
- Use it as a third bedroom, a study or even a play room for the kids.
- Everyone gets to be together in the big, informal living area that combines the kitchen, great room and dining room.
- A spacious kitchen has a walk-in pantry and a big island for extra storage.
- The over-sized garage has room for bikes or lawn equipment on one side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,653 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12