Ranch House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- A huge vaulted great room is the first thing you see when you step through the front door of this Ranch house plan.
- The sunroom in back is an extra bonus with its door to the screened porch and views of the side patio.
- Both bedrooms are separated for privacy and the master suite gets two closets - one linear and one walk-in.
- The two car side load garage comes with a storage room and a safe room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick