Ranch with Blend of Stone and Shingle
About This Plan
- This home plan is a cottage inspired ranch that stone and shingle siding with shuttered details.
- The cathedral ceiling of the entry carries through the great room which has exposed wood beams and a fire place flanked by built-in cabinets.
- The kitchen features a large eat-in island and a view into the country-inspired dining room with its wood beam ceiling.
- The master suite is sure to please with its large walk-in closet and spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
- The second bedroom is located on the other side of the house plan for maximum privacy.
- Related Plan: Need more space? See house plan 89221AH for version with a finished lower level featuring a third and fourth bedroom, rec room, media room and storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,551 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,551 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 4"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 821 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery