Ranch With Contemporary Flair
About This Plan
- This two bedroom Traditional home on one level has a Contemporary flair that makes it special.
- The design works well as a starter home or for empty nesters, with its compact size.
- An open layout makes the floor plan feel even larger than it is.
- Pocket doors close off the main bathroom, saving space.
- The washer and dryer are also located in the bathroom, another space-saving feature.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 22376DR (1,084 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,133 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available