Revitalized Traditional Ranch Home Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This fresh new take on a traditional ranch home features a lovely front porch, a variety of engaging exterior materials, and a 2-car garage with front and side-entry options available.
- The open-concept floor plan allows for maximum versatility, and the kitchen includes an island with bar seating for casual meals. A patio, just off the dining room, provides outdoor entertainment options.
- On one side of the home resides a master suite, which includes a master bathroom and walk-in closet. The main-level laundry room is conveniently located just outside the master bedroom.
- Two bedrooms, located on the opposite side of the home, share a full bath and linen closet.
- An additional storage room can be found in the garage.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
2-Car Side-Garage Option
Main Level - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick