Rugged Craftsman with 2-Story Great Room and Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- This rugged Craftsman house plan has a grand front porch that welcomes friends and family.
- Inside you'll find an open floor plan allowing your kitchen, dining room and great room to flow together into one large living space.
- Privately tucked away on the right side of the home is the master suite which displays a beautiful vaulted ceiling and a large bathroom.
- On the opposite side of the home is the huge laundry room that doubles as a mudroom and can even be used as a hobby space.
- An upstairs balcony overlooks the great room and leads to a bedrooms/loft with a bathroom for convenience.
- A bonus room above the 3-car garage gives you expansion possibilities.
- Enjoy outdoor living with the huge screened in porch on the rear of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,417 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,694 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 723 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,256 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 667 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 134' 8"
- Depth: 78' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1269 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick