Our friends built Architectural Designs House Plan 64457SC on a sloping-lot in Colorado ! Ready when you are! Where do you want to build?
Browse over 30424 plans in over 37 styles
1. Cover Sheet- project statistics, including square footages, 3D images (typically), general notes and drawings sheet index.
2. Foundation/basement plan-showing room/wall layout, beams, posts and joist direction, and often electrical outlets, switches and light locations.
3. Main Level Plan-floor plan rooms and walls dimensioned, window and door sizes noted, plumbing, millwork locations and other general notes.
4. Upper Level Plan-(if needed)-same information as Main Level.
5. Roof Plan-layout with pitch markers, dimensions and notes.
6. Main Level Electrical Plan- electrical outlets, switches and light locations shown.
7. Upper Level Electrical Plan-(if needed) electrical outlets, switches and light locations shown.
8. Exterior Elevations-Elevations of the Front and Right side with notes, dimensions and material designations.
9. Exterior Elevations-Elevations of the Back and Left side with notes, dimensions and material designations.
10. Sections and details-One or more building sections to show vertical relationships and construction plate heights, details as needed.
11. Interior Elevations and Details-mostly millwork, fireplace and other items that need additional explanation, details as needed.