Rugged Good Looks With A Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Beautifully crafted both inside and out, this Mountain home has a second floor bonus space that can be finished at your leisure.
- Two columns are all that separate the foyer from the vaulted dining room, making it feel even larger.
- In back, the marvelous open layout unites the kitchen, nook and huge vaulted family room with its two-sided fireplace that warms the dining room as well.
- Three family bedrooms occupy the right wing of the home giving you lots of room for family and guests.
- The master suite boasts a vaulted ceiling and sliding glass doors that open to a trellis-covered patio.
- His and her compartments divide the master walk-in closet into sections.
- The rear covered lanai is a wonderful place to enjoy the fresh air.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,482 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,482 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 197 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 473 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 6"
- Depth: 86' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick