Rustic 3-Bed House Plan with 3-car Garage and a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Beautiful brick and stone siding with accents of shake siding and wood shutters give this traditional home plan a rustic twist. A 2-car garage has side access and a 1-car garage with storage is accessible from the front.
- The covered front porch welcomes you into the foyer which is open to the vaulted dining room.
- The open floor plan flows into the great room and kitchen where you'll find a large eat-at bar.
- The great room features a cozy fireplace and access to the screened porch where friends and family will gather together to enjoy a great meal cooked in the outdoor kitchen.
- The split bedroom design gives you great privacy to the master suite. The master bath has a freestanding tub and a glass shower and two vanities.
- The optionally finished bonus room located above the garage gives you 384 square feet of expansion space.
- Related Plan: Remove the one-car garage bay with house plan 70572MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 779 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 939 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick