Rustic-and-Contemporary 6-Bed House Plan with Expandability
About This Plan
- A motor courtyard greets you when arriving at this rustic-and-contemporary-at-the-same-time house plan that provides flexibility with the total square footage, bedroom count and features.
- Intricate vaulted ceilings crown the great room, as well as the dining / kitchen area, primary bedroom, and Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5.
- An elongated island anchors the kitchen and provides a flush eating bar, while extended counter space lines the dining room for buffet-style serving. The walk-in pantry can be found in the nearby mudroom.
- Discover a comfortable primary bedroom that boasts a private patio - which can be enclosed and used as a flex space - and wet room enclosing the tub and shower. Bed 2 - across the home - is ideal for guests or in-laws with its exterior access, full bathroom, and walk-in closet. Bed 3 has a vaulted ceiling and comes with an alternate layout.
- Upstairs, find two ensuite bedrooms, a loft and bonus room (factored into the total living area) with roof deck access and wet bar.
- Designed with a media room and sixth bedroom, the finished basement can grow to include a rec room and two additional bedrooms separated by a 4-fixture bathroom.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the upstairs with house plan 365032PED (3,048 sq. ft.).
Alternate Main Level Layout (included)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,262 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,258 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,214 sq. ft.
- Deck: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 161 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,119 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss