Rustic Country Home Plan with Main Level Primary Bedroom
About This Plan
- Stacked porches present a welcoming sight on the front elevation of this Rustic Country home plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- An open-concept living space greets you upon entering, anchored by an oversized prep island with seating for three.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level primary bedroom that includes a full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The laundry / utility room sits across the hall from the primary bedroom and a 23' by 5'8" back porch offers additional outdoor living space.
- Upstairs, two identical bedrooms share a full bathroom and a rec area provides access to the front deck.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 300031FNK and 300032FNK.
- GIVING BACK: Please note the plan designer gives 10% of their profits on all sales to charities focused on helping children and families in foster care.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 969 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 10"
- Depth: 53' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss