Rustic Country Home Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This rugged country house plan has a delightful wrap-around porch and gives you 3 or 4 beds including the upstairs bunk room.
- Step into the foyer off the front porch and you have access to the guest bedroom/office to the right and the vaulted great room with fireplace to the left.
- This room flows seamlessly into the dining room and then to to the kitchen.
- The kitchen has plenty of counter space, an island eat-at bar, and a large walk-in pantry.
- The master suite has sliding patio doors and a spacious master bath featuring a free standing tub, separate vanities, shower with seat, private toilet room and a large walk-in closet. You'll also notice there is a safe room through the walk-in closet as well as access to the laundry room.
- A large closet is located by the door leading to the garage.
- Upstairs there are two bedrooms, the larger one perfect for bunk beds.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage with house plan 60710ND . And get alternate versions with house plans 60702ND, 59981ND and 59008ND (log exterior walls).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,634 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 115' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1036 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick