Rustic Country House Plan With Vaulted Master Suite
About This Plan
- A large front porch with a tin roof accent welcome you to this 3-bed rustic country house plan.
- Inside, the open floor plan gives space to entertain from the great room into the kitchen and dining room.
- The huge eat-at high bar is great for quick meals or just visiting with the cook.
- From the great room you can also access the sun room
- The master suite boasts a vaulted ceiling and a bathroom complete with a whirlpool tub, separate shower, and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you'll find Bedrooms 2 and 3 along with a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 818 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 647 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick