Rustic Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Angled Garage and Two Laundry Rooms
About This Plan
- This rustic Craftsman home plan provides grand views from end to end on the main and lower levels. An angled 2-car garage and a timber-supported entry porch add to the curb appeal. A large rear deck - and lower level patio - provides great outdoor living.
- The kitchen is open to the dining and great rooms and features a huge island with eating bar housing the sink and dishwasher. A huge walk-in pantry is just a step away.
- A cozy and efficient office provides two desks and serves as a buffer to the vaulted master suite.
- The master bath comes complete with a tub, vanity with double sinks and separate toilet and shower room. A spacious walk-in closet and access to the hot tub round out the master suite.
- Laundry facilities on both the main floor and lower level are great for kids, crafts and hobbies.
- In the lower level, a large open family and media room features a wet bar and half bath while the library provides a quiet getaway to relax.
- The changing room is great for pools, lakes and rivers. Two large bedrooms and plenty of storage complete the walkout basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,986 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Attic: 2,743 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 497 sq. ft.
- Deck: 737 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 497 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 6" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss