Rustic Home Plan with Wraparound Porch and 2-Story Great Room with Loft Overlook
About This Plan
- A beautiful wraparound porch surrounds this home plan with stone and wood columns and metal roofing adding to the rustic curb appeal.
- Enter through a pair of French doors and you find yourself in an open floor plan under vaulted ceilings. One open room houses your kitchen, walk-through dining area and great room, making this the entertaining space of your home. A tall stone fireplace adds to the charm.
- The master suite is located at the rear of the house plan and gives you great natural light and private access to the wraparound porch. The master bathroom offers a dual vanities, a private toilet room, a large free-standing tub, walk-in shower, and direct access to the laundry room. The large master closet is framed by linen cabinets, perfect for towels and hidden bathroom essentials.
- Upstairs, you'll find the balcony/loft area overlooking the great room below. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the upstairs bathroom. Tons of space can also be added with the optional bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get a larger bonus room and a 3-car garage with house plan 70735MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,014 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,842 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,303 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 381 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 621 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick