Rustic Mountain House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A huge wrap-around porch surrounds this rustic Mountain house plan, with a vaulted section and a screened porch.
- Comfortable without being overwhelming, this home could serve as a Vacation retreat or your primary housing.
- The open floor plan is a delight, giving you wonderful views.
- Located on the main floor, the master suite has a huge walk-in closet and double doors to the rear porch.
- Two large bedrooms and a loft are up on the second floor, each with its own walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The loft area can be shared by everyone on the family.
- Expand to the lower level by finishing the basement so you gain a rec room, game room with wet bar and an additional bedroom and bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a 72'-wide version with house plan 92309MX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,261 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 842 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 190 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,229 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"