Rustic One-level 4-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Upstairs Expansion
About This Plan
- This rustic one-level house plan gives you upstairs expansion with the addition of a large bonus room and game room if desired. It has a board and batten exterior - with a timber-trussed covered entry and comes in at just under 4,700 square feet of heated living on the main floor.
- Enter off the vaulted covered front porch and find yourself in a stunning foyer that opens up to the private study, the dining room, and the great room. To the left, a staircase leads you to the expansion space above (the bathroom, landing and closet are considered finished space and are colored differently than the expansion space).
- Ahead, the great room with views to the back and a fireplace framed by built-in shelving is open to the kitchen with a large island and walk-in pantry. . Sliding doors by the breakfast area take you to the huge rear porch.
- The master suite is on the left side of the home and has two roomy walk-in closets to either side of the hallway that leads to the master bathroom with two vanities, a free-standing tub and a large walk-in glass shower. Across the home, there are three ensuite bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 60577ND, 70527MK, 70723MK and 70730MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,413 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 281 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,128 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,721 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 98' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1421 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick