Rustic One-Story 2-Bed Cabin House Plan Under 1500 Square Feet with Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- This one-story rustic cabin house plan gives you 2 beds, 2 baths and 1,442 square feet of heated living space. Vaulted porches front and back - plus a vaulted interior - give you great spaces to enjoy inside and out.
- The great room is vaulted front to back and has a fireplace. It is open to the kitchen and provides separation between the entertaining space and the bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and private bath. Across the home, a second bedroom is across the hall from the bathroom.
- There's a large mudroom and a mechanical room with access to the side door.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 68756VR and 68641VR (both 1,357 sq. ft.), 68738VR (1,586 sq. ft.), 68536VR (1,273 sq. ft.), and 68691VR (1,368 sq. ft.; 3 beds). Get more room with house plans 68758VR (1,541 sq. ft.) and 68811VR (1,604 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,442 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 407 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 407 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 7"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick