Rustic Style Ranch for a Rear-sloping Lot
2 - 5
About This Plan
- This rustic style ranch is a perfect mountain or vacation home. It has an attached garage and plenty of decks and porches to enjoy the outdoors.
- From the front door, the foyer opens to the dining room and large vaulted great room with a fireplace and built-ins.
- This ranch has a split-bedroom layout with the private master suite on the opposite side of the house as the guest bedroom.
- The breakfast, kitchen and great room are all open, light and bright.
- The kitchen measures 12' by 17'.
- The optional terrace level below offers the ability to add a rec room, 2 additional bedrooms each with their own baths and plenty of storage.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,058 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,058 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 179 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 53' 3"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick