Rustically Elegant Luxury House Plan
About This Plan
- Featuring a stone and stucco exterior, this stunning luxury hill country house plan has unusual features such as a sunken grotto with fireplace. Tumbled cast stone, clay tile roof and distressed fir corbels exude confidence.
- Beamed ceilings in the Kitchen, family room and patio add a rustic feel to the home while a barrel vaulted ceiling in the dining room rises to 11'.
- The gourmet kitchen, complete with bistro island, is open to the hearth and family rooms.
- Start your day in the breakfast nook with a 12' tray ceiling with a warming fireplace and views to the rear through a wall of windows.
- All the bedrooms are on the spacious second floor with the luxurious master suite as the crown jewel. Enjoy the sitting area with wet bar and your own private balcony.
- The spa-like master bath boasts a domed ceiling and a huge shower as well as a corner jetted tub. The massive walk-in closet opens into a second floor laundry room for convenience.
- Both the game room with wet bar and the loft with a small balcony are open to the foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,107 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,986 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 806 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"