Second Floor Loft
About This Plan
- Log detailing and a big shed dormer enhance this rustic Mountain home plan.
- The main living area has an open floor plan layout that makes the home feel larger.
- You can seat 4 people at the cook top island or sit down in the dining area where you can see the living room fireplace.
- A French door opens to the rear covered porch with lots of space for table and chairs.
- The master suite is on the main floor and also has a door to the rear porch.
- Two family bedrooms are on the upper floor, along with a big loft that overlooks the living room below through an open rail.
- A lower level family room and bunk bedroom give you even more space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,062 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 701 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"