Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Front-Facing Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A 2-car garage with a third bay a golf cart or other smaller vehicle greets you to this dramatic mountain Craftsman house plan. A covered front porch welcomes you inside with doors accessing the dining room and the foyer. Inside, a vaulted foyer and a dining room greet guests.
- With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows with French doors opening to the vaulted covered porch.
- The breakfast room and kitchen are centrally-located promoting easy flow throughout the home. A generous walk-in pantry is located by the mudroom and garage entry making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite sitting room has direct rear porch access. Across the home, you'll find a second bedroom and the large laundry room.
- Upstairs, you get up to three bedrooms - each with their own private bath - if you build it over the garage.
- In back, a curving deck and vaulted covered porch with fireplace capture the essence of what it means to embrace the great outdoors.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 25615GE and 15623GE. And get other 3-car garage plans with house plans 25636GE and 25639GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,747 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 858 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 5"
- Depth: 93' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 706 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"