Shingle Style Ranch Home
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Step inside this charming home and discover a vaulted foyer placed between the formal dining room with an 11' tray ceiling and the study.
- Use the study as bedroom #4 to suit your family's needs.
- The large vaulted great room is the core of the home and provides the perfect setting for relaxing in style.
- It also enjoys a corner fireplace and a trio of windows that offer nice views of the rear patio.
- The master bedroom is separated for privacy and features a large bath and double walk-in closets.
- Note the pocket doors on the master closets - a real space saver.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,392 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,241 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss