Shingle Style Standout
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An eclectic exterior with great ornamentation and detail make this house plan a Shingle Style standout.
- A two-story foyer leads to a spacious stair hall "ovaltunda" that opens to the formal dining room with tray ceiling.
- Columns separate the foyer from the living room with fireplace.
- The rear of the home is one large informal space allowing the cook to share in the views. Double doors lead out back.
- The second floor is massive with four bedrooms, a laundry room and bonus space.
- Enter into the deluxe master suite with its own vaulted sitting room, his and her walk-in closets, 5-fixture bath and direct laundry room accessibility.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plan 23466JD (3,380 sq. ft.) and 23352JD (4,115 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.