Shingle Style Standout
About This Plan
- An eclectic exterior with great ornamentation and detail make this house plan a Shingle Style standout.
- A two-story foyer leads to a spacious stair hall "ovaltunda" that opens to the formal dining room with tray ceiling.
- Columns separate the foyer from the living room with fireplace.
- The rear of the home is one large informal space allowing the cook to share in the views. Double doors lead out back.
- The second floor is massive with four bedrooms, a laundry room and bonus space.
- Enter into the deluxe master suite with its own vaulted sitting room, his and her walk-in closets, 5-fixture bath and direct laundry room accessibility.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plan 23466JD (3,380 sq. ft.) and 23352JD (4,115 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,185 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss