Eclectic Exterior and Outdoor Living
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An eclectic exterior with great ornamentation and detail make this house plan a Shingle Style standout. This is a more cost-effective (to build) version of house plan 23249JD).
- Front-to-back views great you as you enter off the covered porch. Inside, a 2-story foyer leads to a spacious stair hall that opens to the formal dining room with tray ceiling. The den with coffered ceiling lies just off the foyer.
- The rear of the home is one large informal space allowing the cook to share in the views. Double doors lead out back to the spacious covered patio with fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The second floor is massive with four bedrooms, a laundry room and bonus space.
- Enter into the deluxe master suite with its own vaulted sitting room, his and her walk-in closets, 5-fixture bath a 2-sided fireplace.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plan 23249JD (3,380 sq. ft.) and 23352JD (4,115 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information