About This Plan
- Two stacked porches in front and back and a metal roof set the stage for this unique home with wonderful features.
- A two-story foyer leads to a spacious stair hall that opens to the formal dining room with tray ceiling.
- Columns separate the foyer from the living room with fireplace.
- The rear of the home is one large informal space allowing the cook to share in the views.
- Double doors lead to the rear covered porch with a fireplace for cozy gatherings.
- The second floor is massive with four bedrooms, a laundry room and bonus space.
- Enter into the deluxe master suite with its own sitting room and then step up to the sleeping area where you will sleep under a vaulted ceiling with a two-sided fireplace that is shared with the sitting area.
- Both the bonus room and bedroom 4 access the front covered verandah.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 23249JD (3,380 sq. ft.) and 23352JD (4,115 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss