About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Two stacked porches in front and back and a metal roof set the stage for this unique home with wonderful features.
- A two-story foyer leads to a spacious stair hall that opens to the formal dining room with tray ceiling.
- Columns separate the foyer from the living room with fireplace.
- The rear of the home is one large informal space allowing the cook to share in the views.
- Double doors lead to the rear covered porch with a fireplace for cozy gatherings.
- The second floor is massive with four bedrooms, a laundry room and bonus space.
- Enter into the deluxe master suite with its own sitting room and then step up to the sleeping area where you will sleep under a vaulted ceiling with a two-sided fireplace that is shared with the sitting area.
- Both the bonus room and bedroom 4 access the front covered verandah.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 23249JD (3,380 sq. ft.) and 23352JD (4,115 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.