Stunning Mountain Ranch Home Plan
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This stunning mountain ranch home plan promotes open living spaces with a floor plan that provides abundant places to enjoy views.
- Upon entry into the home, a vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room greet guests.
- The lodge room offers an exquisite view through a wall of windows making this home perfect for tranquil living.
- The breakfast room, kitchen, and keeping room are centrally located and adjacent to several larger rooms, enabling conversation to flow freely throughout the home.
- Located off by itself, the master suite has a lavish bath and walk-through shower.
- This Mountain home plan is enjoyed by those who have affection for outdoor entertaining with covered and open air spaces in back.
- Plan Series Summary: With so many versions of this plan, be sure to see the series summary at the end of our image gallery.
- Related Plans: Expand with a second story guest room with house plan 15689GE. And get a smaller footprint with house plan 15869GE.
- Get a more elaborate curved back deck and circular nook with house plans 15651GE (gable roof) and 15617GE (hip roof), both 2,611 sq. ft..
- Other sweeping deck versions include house plan 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.). and 15662GE (3,204 sq. ft.) and 15688GE (5,130 sq. ft.).
- Go smaller with house plans 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage) and 15624GE (2,343 sq. ft).
- The largest versions which include finished lower levels and second floors include house plans 15622GE (5,662 sq. ft.) and 15697GE (6,412 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,685 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,685 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 7"
- Depth: 72' 11"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12