Stunning Mountain Ranch Home Plan
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This stunning mountain ranch home plan promotes open living spaces with a floor plan that provides abundant places to enjoy views.
- Upon entry into the home, a vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room greet guests.
- The lodge room offers an exquisite view through a wall of windows making this home perfect for tranquil living.
- The breakfast room, kitchen, and keeping room are centrally located and adjacent to several larger rooms, enabling conversation to flow freely throughout the home.
- Located off by itself, the master suite has a lavish bath and walk-through shower.
- This Mountain home plan is enjoyed by those who have affection for outdoor entertaining with covered and open air spaces in back.
- Related Plans: Expand with a second story guest room with house plan 15689GE. And get a smaller footprint with house plan 15869GE. Get a more elaborate curved back deck and circular nook with house plans 15651GE (gable roof) and 15617GE (hip roof), both 2,611 sq. ft. Other sweeping deck versions include house plan 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.). and 15662GE (3,204 sq. ft.) and 15688GE (5,130 sq. ft.). Go smaller with house plans 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage) and 15624GE (2,343 sq. ft). The largest versions which include finished lower levels and second floors include house plans 15622GE (5,662 sq. ft.) and 15697GE (6,412 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,685 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,685 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 7"
- Depth: 72' 11"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12