Simple 1-Bed Craftsman Farmhouse Plan with Expansion Below
1.5 - 2.5
About This Plan
- This simple Craftsman farmhouse plan gives you one bedroom and expansion possibilities below (NOTE: the finished lower level is an upgrade you purchase from our Options menu). The exterior of the house features highlights of board and batten siding, wood garage doors and black contrasting soffit and fascia. A pair of dormers are situated over the front covered porch.
- Inside, the living room, dining room and kitchen flow seamlessly in an open concept layout. The living room is warmed by a fireplace and allows in plenty of natural light through an abundance of windows. The dining room features an amazing built-in coffee bar. The kitchen feels large for such a small house. The kitchen features a large island with a snack bar and a large walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom lies under a trayed ceiling and features a bathroom with his/her vanities and a walk-in shower.
- An optional finished basement - available for purchase from the Options menu - adds an additional 815 square feet and features an additional family room with a wet bar and 2 additional bedrooms.
Optional Lower Level (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,030 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,030 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 815 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 445 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick