Simple Open Concept 3-Bed Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- Simplify your life with this charming, 3-bedroom farmhouse plan with a side-entry, 2-car garage and an open-concept floor plan.
- The family and dining rooms benefit from a beautiful fireplace and tray ceiling. Adjacent to the family room lies the kitchen, which features an island, with seating for three, and a pantry. A covered back porch offers ample space for outdoor living.
- The master bedroom includes a full bathroom and dual closets.
- Across the hall, two additional bedrooms provide room for the family or guests. A linen closet sits opposite the full bath on the main floor.
- The 2-car garage provides additional storage, a built-in workbench, and opens to a large mudroom with laundry and a utility sink.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the garage with plan 28920JJ (1,483 SF)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,518 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 3"
- Depth: 62' 11"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 On 12 & 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick