Single-story Farmhouse Plan with Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- Two dormers rest atop the hip and valley roof of this single-story, farmhouse plan, complete with a welcoming front porch adding to the curb appeal.
- The heart of the home is centralized, drawing family members out of their secluded spaces for conversation and family gatherings. A formal dining room and breakfast nook offer multiple seating options when entertaining.
- The outdoor kitchen on the rear porch will delight the BBQ aficionado, while the other family members cozy up next to the outdoor fireplace.
- Retreat to the privately-positioned, master suite for peace and quiet, which features a lavish, master bath with a commode room, and a massive closet that leads to the laundry room for the utmost convenience.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath, while the 4th bedroom resides on the opposite side of the house, creating the perfect space for guests or a boomerang kid.
- The game room above the 2-car garage offers a fun space for the entire family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,457 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 99' 5"
- Depth: 93' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick