Sleek, Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- Shed roof lines blend with a flat roof to give this Modern house plan an interesting look.
- Delightful vaulted ceilings are created as a result of the slant.
- The main living area forms an L-shape with wonderful sight lines from room to room.
- Windows on three sides of the dining area brighten the whole area.
- There's seating for 4 people at the big kitchen island and an organized walk-in pantry for extra storage.
- Pass by the vaulted den on your way to the front-facing master suite.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms share a hall bathroom with two sinks and there's a desk area close by.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 561 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available