Sleek Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- The split level layout of this sleek, Modern house plan gives the exterior an interesting look.
- The garage is one step down from the foyer and then it just takes three steps up to the first floor living area.
- The flex room at the top of the stairs makes a great study.
- In a space-saving measure, the half bath is combined with the washer/dryer and further back there's a big living room with an outdoor porch.
- Take the short flight of stairs up to the kitchen, dining room and two bedrooms that share the four piece bathroom.
- Another outdoor living room is reached through sliding glass doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,477 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 919 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 344 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss