Sloping Lot Plan with Creative Stone work
About This Plan
- Behind the striking combination of this home plan's random stack stonework and geometric windows is a hard-working four-bedroom home that forgives a lot that slopes to the side and rear.
- Square windows interspersed on the fa'ade provide exciting visual interest from the curb, and bring much desired light to the interior. The main level feels especially light and airy thanks to a band of second-story windows beneath the upper roofline. The light floods the core of the main level where the staircase and great room meet, and spills into the neighboring kitchen and dining room. Secluded behind a set of French doors, the office gains its own light from tall corner windows.
- Three of the home's four bedrooms are on the upper level. The master suite includes a private balcony, and a bath with a walk-in shower, a dual-sink vanity, and a private commode. The other two bedrooms are down the hall from a laundry room and a full bath.
- The lower-level features several spaces to customize. An exercise niche and walk-in wine closet accompany a large game room. A hallway secludes a bathroom, bedroom, and utility room. A storage shed accessible from the backyard, can store tools, potting supplies, and outdoor equipment.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 69096AM and 69097AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,651 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,277 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss