Efficient Sloping Lot Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- When efficiency matters in a new home - whether for cost-control or lot size - many features often have to be eliminated to accommodate priorities. But this well-organized, two-story home plan manages to provide many of today's most sought-after amenities within a simple, cost-effective footprint.
- Do you need space for a home office? This home's private office is next to the foyer, and features built-ins and double doors. Do you need four bedrooms? This floor plan accommodates a fourth bedroom on its finished lower level. An accompanying bath and closet make it fit for any overnight guest or teenager.
- Do you need space for a three-car garage, but your lot can't accommodate it? This home offers a solution, with a tandem third stall. It's ideal for when you desire the third stall for storage or work space.
- Would you love a place for the treadmill or weight machine? Your treadmill need not be an eyesore in a corner of the family room. The basement provides an alcove next to the living space that's ideal for exercise equipment.
- When you combine these problem-solving features with the home's other amenities, such as a large, main-level great room with a fireplace and built-in media center, an open kitchen with an island, a lower-level wine cellar, a large storage closet, and three upper-level bedrooms with walk-in closets, you have the perfect mix of comfort, indulgence, and sensibility.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 69097AM and 69095AM.