Small Home Plan with 3 Seasons Porch
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This right-sized house plan, with its open and inviting floor plan, exemplifies cottage charm. A shed dormer over the front porch and the swooping roofline give it great curb appeal.
- The family room is open to the dining room, breakfast area and kitchen and serves as the hub of the home.
- The large farmhouse style kitchen has casual counter seating and an oversized panty in the corner gives you loads of storage.
- The 3 seasons screened porch with French doors makes a great spot to while away the time.
- Upstairs, a center hallway serves all the bedrooms. The master is large for a home plan this size andh as a big walk-in closet.
- The remaining two bedrooms are located front and back and there is room to expand over the garage. Sloped ceilings give this room extra character. For your convenience, we made room for laundry upstairs as well.
- The bonus room has sloped ceilings, adding to the character to the home.
- Back on the main floor, you get either a fourth bedroom or a home office.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 30017RT.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.